The Chris and Joe Show has been getting ready for the start of the New York Giants training camp by spending each show going through a position group.
Due to she sheer size of the position group, we decided to take two shows to break down the Giants’ offensive line. Last show we took a look at the projected starting line — Andrew Thomas, Will Hernandez, Spencer Pulley, Kevin Zeitler, and Nate Solder — and now it’s time to look at the reserve linemen.
While back-ups are often overlooked, reserve linemen can make or break a season if there’s an injury along the starting line. It’s also possible that several of these linemen could work their way into the Giants’ starting lineup at some point this season. Ideally we’d see young linemen get on the field through competition, but the coaching staff could also reshuffle some positions to get a look at young players if the season goes poorly.
Either way, it’ll pay to get to know these young men.
In This Podcast
- Will Matt Peart see the field in 2020?
- Could Cam Fleming be a surprise starter or a surprise cut?
- Can Shane Lemieux make the move to center?
- Is Kyle Murphy a guard or center?
- Is Nick Gates a utility lineman or a starter?
- Does Chad Slade have a chance to make the roster?
- Who stays, who goes to the practice squad, who gets cut?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.