Here at The Chris and Joe Show, we’ve been spending a lot of time getting ready for the New York Giants 2020 season.
First we did in-depth breakdowns of each of their 10 draft selections, and now we’ve moved on to looking at the roster position group by position group. We’ve also tried to have a bit of fun each week and give our listeners some unique or off-beat topics to help pass the off-season.
Today we’re doing a Goldilocks show, taking a look at a variety of takes for the 2020 season and saying whether they’re too hot, too cold, or just right.
In This Podcast
- Daniel Jones will throw for over 35 passing touchdowns in his second year
- The Giants secondary will finish top 20 despite the bad year they had last year
- Andrew Thomas will make the pro bowl in his first year
- Blake Martinez will record over 120 tackles next season
- Saquon Barkley will lead the league in rushing in 2020
- The Giants will finish with a top 5 pick in 2021
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.