The Chris and Joe Show is getting ready for the New York Giants 2020 training camp by breaking down the team’s various position groups. We are taking an in-depth position-by-position look at the Giants’ roster, and now it is time to talk about the wide receivers.
The Giants have a number of questions facing their receiver group in the coming year. From how the group will transition from a West Coast offense to Jason Garrett’s scheme to whether or not any of the unknown players will step up and seize their opportunity.
In This Podcast
- What role will Golden Tate play in the Giants’ new offense?
- What does the future hold for Sterling Shepard?
- Can Darius Slayton take the next step in his development?
- Where do Corey Coleman and Cody Core fit into the picture?
- What about the Giants numerous undrafted or journeyman receivers?
- How many receivers will the Giants carry on their final roster?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.