The Chris and Joe Show has been previewing the New York Giants roster as we get ready for the start of training camp at the end of July. We have been going through the roster position group by position group, breaking down the starters, the back-ups, the potential battles, and which players need to step up.
Today we turn our attention to the tight end position. The Giants have a full seven tight ends on the roster, and the position could wind up being one of the most important for their offense. Once we get to camp and preseason, this tight end group could also feature some of the fiercest camp battles as seven player vie for as few as three roster spots.
In This Podcast
- How important is this season for Evan Engram?
- Can Kaden Smith build on the end of the 2019 season?
- What does Levine Toilolo bring to the roster?
- How will the battle between Eric Tomlinson and Garrett Dickerson shake out?
- Can Rysen John complete the transition from receiver to tight end?
- Can UDFA Kyle Markaway distinguish himself in a crowded field?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.