Once a model of consistency and reliability, the New York Giants have their third new coaching staff in less than four years, and fourth in five years.
With new coaches come new philosophies and teaching methods, and while Joe Judge has never been a head coach at any level, his assistant coaches do have a their own track records. We can look back and see how Patrick Graham, Jason Garrett, and others have taught, and thought about, the game of football. And we can look to see which players can stand to benefit the most from a shift in philosophy.
In This Podcast
- Could Evan Engram become the a modern Kellen Winslow for the Giants?
- How will Darius Slayton take a step forward in a more vertical offense?
- Marc Colombo could coach to the Giants’ strengths on the offensive line.
- The Giants’ talented defensive tackles could open up options for Patrick Graham
- Lorenzo Carter’s versatility might finally shine
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.