After months of waiting, the 2020 NFL Draft is suddenly in the rear-view mirror. If the first two days of the draft featured a lot of “hurry up and wait” for New York Giants fans, the third day featured plenty of action.
The third day of the draft featured two positions very heavily for the Giants, linebacker and defensive back, as the team tried to fill out their roster with versatile and flexible players.
In This Podcast
- Fourth round, 110th overall - Darnay Holmes (CB, UCLA)
- Fifth round, 150th overall - Shane Lemieux (G/C, Oregon)
- Sixth round, 183rd overall - Cameron Brown (OLB, Penn State)
- Seventh round, 218th overall - Carter Coughlin (EDGE/LB, Minnesota)
- Seventh round, 238th overall - T.J. Brunson (LB, South Carolina)
- Seventh round, 247th overall - Chris Williamson (S/CB, Minnesota)
- Seventh round, 255th overall - Tae Crowder (LB, Georgia)
- What surprised us about the Giants’ draft
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.