Happy Friday New York Giants fans!
As I sit and write this, the 2020 NFL league year is a bit over five days away, and with it the start of the NFL’s free agency. The “legal tampering” period will start Monday, with the official opening of free agency on Wednesday, March 18th.
But before all that happens, we have time to reach into the mailbag one last time to answer your questions.
This Weeks Questions
- How will young players adapt to Patrick Graham’s scheme and what role will coaching play?
- Should the Giants sign Kyle Van Noy?
- Is Byron Jones a better free agent option for the Giants than Jadeveon Clowney?
- Would it be better to sign one big free agent or several less-expensive players?
- Who is the most important free agency target the Giants should pursue?
- Should the Giants sign another veteran quarterback in free agency, or use a late-round draft pick on a quarterback?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.