The New York Giants won their second game of the season with their 23-20 victory over the
This game looked to be well on its way to being a rout by the end of the first half. But then the Giants only scored 3 points and Washington nearly completed a stunning comeback in the second half.
What happened? How did the Giants just barely escape with a win that they appeared to have in hand at halftime? The Chris and Joe Show made our weekly dive into the tape to find out.
In this podcast
- Were the Giants too conservative in the second half?
- Austin Mack deserves a bigger role in the offense
- Just how well did the Giants run the ball?
- The Giants still don’t have a pass rush
- The defense didn’t play with the discipline we’ve seen from them
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and League-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.