The New York Giants have a lot of holes on their roster at the moment. Tight end, however, happens to be one of the few positions where they are both deep and talented. Not only are Evan Engram and Rhett Ellison as good a starting duo as any in the NFL, but the Giants saw Kaden Smith join the team’s proud tradition of unheralded tight ends to emerge as starters.
That being said, there are certainly questions about the position going forward. Can the Giants count on Engram? Is it time to move on from Ellison? Should the Giants look to the 2020 NFL Draft for reinforcements at the position?
In This Podcast
- The Giants interviewing Jason Garrett
- What we liked from the Giants’ tight ends in 2019 - The emergence of Kaden Smith
- What we didn’t like from the tight ends in 2019
- A plan for the tight ends this off-season
- Names to watch in the upcoming draft class
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.