The New York Giants will try to get to a .500 record on the season as they host the Washington Redskins. This will be Daniel Jones’ first homecoming after an exciting come-from-behind victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in week two.
The Giants are riding high after erasing an 18-point deficit against a Tampa Bay team that was favored to win by a touchdown. Washington, meanwhile, is in disarray and missing several important contributors and might be starting their own rookie quarterback. That being said, they have dangerous players on both offense and defense and are an opponent to be respected.
As we do every week, the Chris and Joe Show will be diving in to the various match-ups and what the Giants will need to do to get on a winning streak.
In This Podcast
- Just how good is the Washington defensive front?
- Familiar faces in Landon Collins and Josh Norman
- What should the offensive game plan look like?
- How can the Giants attack Washington’s offensive line.
- Respecting Terry McLaurin and Vernon Davis.
- Will we see Dwayne Haskins?
- What should the defensive game plan look like?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.