This week the New York Giants will host the Buffalo Bills in their 2019 home opener. The Giants are looking to get their season on track following a disappointing road loss to the Dallas Cowboys in Week 1.
Many fans have targeted the game against the Bills as a game the Giants should win. But after a week one game in which the Giants’ defense looked lost and the offense put up yards but failed to score points. Neither the Giants nor Giants’ fans should overlook this week’s match-up.
In this week’s preview episode of the Chris And Joe Show we took a look at the Bills’ offense and defense, and broke down what the Giants need to be wary of on each side of the ball.
In this podcast
- What should be the Giants’ offensive approach?
- How can the Giants move the ball against the Bills’ defense?
- A look at the Bills’ secondary
- Will the offensive line play against the Bills’ front seven?
- What should be the Giants’ defensive approach?
- Can Josh Allen exploit the Giants’ secondary like Dak Prescott did?
- Who do the Giants need to account for on the Bills’ offense?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.