It would have been more fitting if both of these teams, who have a combined 194 years of historic games and championships between them, were contenders who could deliver a great, back and forth game. But alas, that isn’t what we got this time around.
After getting a second look at the tape, as well as some of the stats from the game, the Chris and Joe Show is back with out in-depth review of the Giants’ latest loss.
In this Podcast
- Efficient offense in the first three quarters
- Going back over Daniel Jones’ three interceptions
- Stout run defense from the Giants’ defensive line
- A word on Janoris Jenkins
- Why do the Giants insist on running zone coverage in important situations?
- The Giants couldn’t capitalize on opportunities.
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.