The New York Giants broke their 9-game losing streak with their 36-20 win over the Miami Dolphins in week 14. For the first time in a long time, the Giants were not only able to pull away with the win, but able to overcome mistakes in the process. The Giants not only rode a strong — yet entirely characteristic — performance from Eli Manning but also a 100-yard, two touchdown, rushing game from Saquon Barkley to their third win of the season.
As usual, the Chris and Joe Show is here to break down the game after taking a second look at the tape.
In This Podcast
- The Giants were able to run the ball, and run it well
- Pat Shurmur let Eli be Eli
- ...About those interceptions
- The Giants still can’t capitalize on turnovers
- The young secondary stepped up
- The blitz actually worked against Miami
- Tackling and play in zone coverage are still issues
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.