The 2-11 New York Giants will host the 3-10 Miami Dolphins this weekend. The Giants are looking to avoid setting the kind of records franchises are embarrassed by — in this case a franchise-worst 10-game losing streak.
This game against the Dolphins might be the Giants’ best chance to get a win as the season winds down. The Dolphins’ front office is executing a complete reboot of the franchise as they traded off their valuable assets earlier this year and the remaining roster is fairly devoid of talent. But just don’t tell the players they are tanking — new head coach Brian Flores has the Dolphins playing hard and if we’re being honest their current 3-win record is a team overachieving.
What can Giants fans look forward to in the Dolphins?
In This Podcast
- How does the Dolphins’ defense stack up?
- Who are the players to be aware of on Miami’s defense?
- Can the Giants exploit the Dolphins for a big day on offense?
- What should we expect from Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- WR DeVante Parker is in the concussion protocol — Who’s behind him?
- Can the Dolphins’ offensive line hold up to the Giants’ defensive front?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.