The New York Giants have their work cut out for them on the first day of December as they will be hosting the Green Bay Packers in Week 13.
The Packers are sitting at 8-3 following a bad loss to the San Francisco 49ers, and they will be looking to rebound against the 2-9 Giants.
What do the Giants face in week 13, and how much of a chance do they have of pulling off an upset victory? The Chris and Joe Show is here with our weekly preview show to offer a look at the Packers and their match-ups with the Giants.
In this podcast
- How has the Packers’ offseason defensive spending paid off?
- Should the Giants be worried about Preston Smith and Za’Darius Smith?
- How should the Giants attack the Packers’ defense?
- How can the Giants replicate the 49ers’ success?
- What players besides Aaron Rodgers do the Giants need to worry about?
- The Packers have a great offensive line, but is there a weakness the Giants can exploit?
- How should the Giants’ defense approach the Packers’ offense?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.