The latest edition of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast looks at the state of the 2-8 New York Giants as we roll through the bye week.
Patricia Traina joins the show. Among topics discussed:
- Are there any signs of progress?
- If Pat Shurmur stays as head coach in 2020, does he have to cede the play-calling to someone else?
- What staff changes need to be made during the offseason?
- Thoughts on the silence from Dave Gettleman and John Mara.
- Why won’t the Giants just admit they are in a rebuild?
- Should we be concerned about Saquon Barkley?
Listen to the full episode below.
How to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.