The New York Giants will start week six of the 2019 NFL season when they travel to Foxboro Massachusetts to test themselves against the New England Patriots.
The reigning Super Bowl Champions are currently undefeated and, at least on paper, look to be the best team in the NFL. In years past this game would have marked another chapter in an infrequent but storied rivalry which has given us some truly great moments. But this is a new era of Giants’ football and Zac DeOssie will be the only player on the field who has met the Patriots in a Giants’ uniform outside of the preseason.
The last time time these two teams met, November of 2015, the Patriots were able to escape with a one-point win, 27-26, on a last-second field goal to remain unbeaten. This time around, the Giants will be heavy underdogs even before factoring in their recent injuries.
Can the Giants complete the upset?
In This Podcast
- Is the Patriots’ defense as good as their record?
- Can the Giants avoid repeating the mistakes they made against Minnesota?
- What can the Giants do to replace Saquon Barkley, Evan Engram, Sterling Shepard, and Wayne Gallman?
- How should the Giants approach this game on offense?
- Can the Giants stop New Englands’ quick passing game?
- How do you stop Tom Brady?
- Can the Giants match up against New England’s unusual personnel sets?
- What should the game plan on defense look like?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.