The Giants come in to the game at 2-6 while the Cowboys are coming off of their bye week at 4-3. New York is obviously hoping to put a stop to their four-game skid and finish their annual 2-game series with the Cowboys as a draw. They have their work cut out for them, however, as Dallas boasts one of the most dangerous offenses in the NFL and a defense which has added talent since the 35-17 rout which started the season.
That means it’s time for the Chris and Joe Show to preview Monday Night Football.
On This Podcast
- What can the Giants carry forward from last week?
- Who on Dallas’ defense should scare the Giants?
- How should the Giants’ offense attack?
- Why does Dallas has the best offense in football?
- How can the Giants apply the lessons from week one?
- How can the Giants’ slow the Cowboys down?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.