Both teams come in to the match with a .500 record after the first four games of the season, but they have gotten there in very different ways. The Giants are on a two-game winning streak after dropping their first two in disappointing fashion, while the Vikings are struggling to keep their heads above water in a tough NFC North division.
While Minnesota’s offense is floundering outside of Dalvin Cook’s running, they boast one of the best defenses in the NFL, which will prove a significant test for the Giants’ rebuilt offense.
Can New York pull it off? The Chris and Joe Show breaks the match-up down.
In This Podcast
- Does the Vikings’ defense have a weakness?
- Where is their greatest strength?
- How can the Giants attack the Vikings’ defense?
- Just how bad is Minnesota’s passing attack?
- Can the Giants contain Dalvin Cook?
- How should the Giants play defense against Minnesota?
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.