On the latest episode of the Big Blue View podcast, Dan and Chris discuss some leftover thoughts from Dave Gettleman’s press conference last week then dig into lessons the Giants could learn from the playoff teams overall and from wild card weekend. Topics include:
- Confidence in the Giants’ ability to self-scout
- Why athleticism matters on defense
- The Chargers’ reliance on defensive backs to stop the Ravens’ run game
- Seattle’s commitment to the run game
- More efficient running back targets with Alvin Kamara as the model for Saquon Barkley
- Why the “Kansas City plan” worked for the Chiefs but might be hard to replicate
You can listen to the episode in your browser here or with the embedded player below:
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View Radio on the show’s home page. You can also find the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find us on all your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.