On the latest episode of the Big Blue View podcast, Dan Pizzuta and Chris Plfum break down each positional group on the offense then look ahead to how the unit could be improved for 2019.
Topics on the show include:
- Eli Manning’s performance without pressure
- Perception vs reality along the offensive line
- Will the Giants ever use Evan Engram correctly?
- Is Saquon Barkley the league’s best running back and how much does that matter?
- A brief preliminary offseason plan for making the offense better
You can listen to the show in your browser here or with the embedded player below:
Where to subscribe
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.