On the latest episode of the Big Blue View podcast, Dan Pizzuta and Chris Pflum preview the Week 8 home game against Washington. Topics on the episode include:
- A discussion of all the roster moves over the past week and what it means for the rebuild
- How the Giants’ skill players match up with Washington’s secondary
- Whether the talent of the Washington front-7 will break though against the Giants’ o-line
- The resurgence of Adrian Peterson as an impactful runner
- Steps the defense can make to try new things and see what could work for the future
You can listen to the episode on your browser here or with the embedded player below:
You can also find us on all your favorite podcast apps:
Reminder: Please subscribe and review wherever you consume your podcasts. Let us know what you think — what you like, what you don’t, what you’d like to hear more or less of. Ratings and reviews also help us get noticed and listened to by more Giants fans around the world and everyone should want that.
Up next: We’ll be back on Monday to recap the game and talk about what to expect during and after the Week 9 bye.