On the latest Big Blue View Podcast, Dan Pizzuta and Chris Pflum review what happened in the New York Giants’ 23-20 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football. Topics discussed include:
- Late game coaching decisions and why going for two was the right call
- What’s been going on with the defense
- Getting a better defensive line rotation
- The offensive line limits a lot of what the offense can do, but there are ways around it
- Why can’t Saquon Barkley ever be used correctly?
You can listen to the episode on your browser here or in the embedded player below:
You can also find us on all your favorite podcast apps:
Reminder: Please subscribe and review wherever you consume your podcasts. Let us know what you think — what you like, what you don’t, what you’d like to hear more or less of. Ratings and reviews also help us get noticed and listened to by more Giants fans around the world and everyone should want that.
Up next: We’ll be back at the end of the week to preview the end of the season’s first half with a Week 8 game against Washington.