On the latest Big Blue View podcast, Dan Pizzuta and Chris Pflum dissect what went wrong for the New York Giants in an ugly 34-13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday Night Football. Topics include:
- How good Saquon Barkley has been and how he could be better
- The Odell Beckham conversation
- Who is to blame for what’s going on with the Giants offense
- The impact of Olivier Vernon’s return
- Why the Giants couldn’t stop the Eagles offense
You can listen to the episode on you internet browser here or with the embedded player below.
You can also find us on all your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Important: Because we’re a new podcast, please subscribe and review wherever you consume your podcasts. That helps us get noticed and listened to by more Giants fans around the world.
Up next: We’ll have a bonus episode early in the week to look over the current state and future outlook for the Giants then we’ll have a preview episode later in the week looking at the Monday Night Football matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.