What are some of the best story lines of New York Giants training camp. Tony DelGenio and Ed Valentine look at a variety of story lines on this edition of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast.
In this episode:
- 1:30 — Impact of Saquon Barkley holding out.
- 5:20 — Replacing Saquon if needed.
- 8:00 — GM Joe Schoen’s philosophy.
- 9:45 — Offensive line.
- 15:55 — Defensive backfield depth chart.
- 20:00 — Inside linebacker competition.
- 26:10 — Slot cornerback.
- 33:10 — Wide receiver depth chart.
- 37:40 — Edge defender depth.
Subscribe to our podcasts
If you would rather watch our shows, you can find many of them on our YouTube channel.
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network
Follow us on social media
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page