What now for Saquon Barkley and the New York Giants? Will he play in 2023? Does he have a future with the team beyond this season? @Patricia_Traina joins this episode of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast as we discuss all things Barkley.
In this episode:
- 1:20 — Failure to reach a deal.
- 4:00 — What Dave Gettleman would have paid Barkley.
- 4:45 — Joe Schoen is not Gettleman.
- 7:30 — Saquon’s big gamble.
- 8:45 — Walkaway number.
- 11:40 — Did Barkley get bad advice? Overvalue himself? Misread the market?
- 16:00 — All about the guarantees.
- 18:45 — Holding out.
- 25:20 — Long-term deal next year?
— You can also watch on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe to our podcasts
If you would rather watch our shows, you can find many of them on our YouTube channel.
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network
Follow us on social media
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page