Good morning, New York Giants fans!
From Big Blue View
- Giants’ Dexter Lawrence ranked No. 6 DT in NFL, per ESPN
- John Michael Schmitz can end Giants’ struggles at center
- Wan’Dale Robinson’s health is hurdle in quest to impact Giants’ offense
- Big Blue View mailbag: Training camp, Kayvon Thibodeaux, more
- Can Aaron Robinson stay healthy, earn bigger role for New York Giants?
- Giants lose assistant special teams coach Dr. Anthony Blevins to the XFL
- Making the case 2023: Gary Brightwell vs. Jashaun Corbin at running back
Other Giant observations
“I knew I had a thigh bruise,” Holmes said. “Once it gets stiff, it’s over with. Your day’s over with. So I’m like ‘I can’t let it get stiff, man, it’s two-minute.’ I’m like, ‘Hey, J [the trainer], I need you to rub on my thigh. But I know this can go south — let’s go to the tent.’ He’s like ‘Nah, y’all ’bout to hit the field, man.
“Y’all about to hit the field.’ I’m like, ‘It is what it is at this point. Bet.’”
“We win the game, we celebrating, we on the plane … Our GM [Joe Schoen] and owner [John Mara] come up to me like ‘So that’s how you get it down?’”
Would you give up a first-round pick and two third-round picks for wide receiver Tee Higgins?
Former Giants head coach Pat Shurmur is back in football.
I normally wouldn’t post something like this, but it’s too enjoyable for me to leave it alone:
Have a Giants-related question? E-mail it to email@example.com and it might be featured in our weekly mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View YouTube from the show’s home page
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page
BBV podcasts: Click here to subscribe to BBV Radio