Good morning, New York Giants fans!
From Big Blue View
- New York Giants’ rookie mini-camp: First impressions of the 2023 draft class
- Giants’ DT Jordon Riley took a winding road to the NFL
- Gervarrius Owens: The Giants are getting a ‘hard-hat’ guy
- Giants rookie mini-camp concludes: Takeaways from Day 2
- How well have NFL draft trade-ups worked in the last few years?
- Big Blue View mailbag: Joe Schoen, Darius Slayton, Giants vs. Jets, more questions
Other Giant observations
Your view of Big Blue's offseason depends almost entirely on what you make of QB Daniel Jones. He may not yet be a sure thing as a downfield passer, but New York isn't ridiculously overpaying for an efficient, athletic, 25-year-old playoff winner under center; after inevitable extensions for elites like Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert, his $40M per-year renewal might not even be a top-10 mark going into 2023. His new weapons, TE Darren Waller and WR Parris Campbell, are big injury risks but clear upgrades. Ditto for rookie WR Jalin Hyatt. On the other side, LB Bobby Okereke and first-round CB Deonte Banks should help the middle and back end of the "D."
Have a Giants-related question? E-mail it to email@example.com and it might be featured in our weekly mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page
BBV social platforms
Follow us on social media
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page
BBV podcasts: Click here to subscribe to BBV Radio