With NFL free agency upon us, Ryan Dunleavy of the New York Post joins the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast to discuss the possibilities for the New York Giants as they try to close their acknowledged talent gap with some of the league’s top teams.
- GM Joe Schoen says this offseason is really the start of his build of the Giants.
- Building for the future, not just for 2023.
- Saquon Barkley contract talks.
- The futures of Julian Love and Darius Slayton.
- Where will the Giants spend their money?
- What’s the deal with Odell Beckham Jr.?
- What about trading for a wide receiver? Dunleavy says watch for Chris Godwin of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers if the Bucs go into tear-down mode.
- Leonard Williams’ contract.
You can also watch the episode on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe to our podcasts
Subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
If you would rather watch our shows, you can find many of them on our YouTube channel.
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network
Follow us on social media
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page