The Giants are double-digit underdogs, per DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Giants will again be without their two best offensive players. Running back Saquon Barkley (high ankle sprain) will miss a third straight game. Left tackle Andrew Thomas (hamstring) will miss a fourth straight game.
Use this as your open thread for discussion throughout the game.
More Giants-Dolphins coverage.
- NFL Week 5 picks, predictions: Do Giants have a chance against Miami Dolphins?
- Giants roster moves: Offensive linemen Jalen Mayfield, Jaylon Thomas elevated from practice squad
- How can the Giants fix Daniel Jones and their broken offense?
- 5 questions with The Phinsider: Do the high-flying Dolphins have any ‘rich people problems’?
- Giants-Dolphins: What to expect when the Giants have the ball
- Giants-Dolphins: What to expect when Miami has the ball