The New York Giants return to the Quest Diagnostics Training Center practice field on Sunday for what should be a light workout. The Giants held their Fan Fest Blue and White scrimmage on Friday evening, then had Saturday off.
The Giants will practice Sunday, Monday and Tuesday this week. They play the New England Patriots in their preseason opener on Thursday night at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass.
Yours truly will not be in attendance Sunday. Something about grandpa duty takes precedence. Regardless, we will have all of the coverage you need. The day kicks off with Brian Daboll speaking to media at 9:30 a.m.
Follow the action via @BigBlueView on Twitter and via the Twitter stream below.
Here is some of what has happened thus far in training camp:
- Giants training camp, 8/5: ‘Good work’ for Giants at Fan Fest, more takeaways
- Giants’ UDFA TE/FB Jeremiah Hall making strong bid to catch on
- Giants training camp, Day 7: Kenny Golladay up, Evan Neal down, Daniel Jones good again
- Giants training camp, Day 6: Daniel Jones’ best practice, more takeaways
- Giants’ Adoree’ Jackson embracing being a veteran in the locker room
- Oshane Ximines humbled by rough 2021 season
- Giants training camp, Day 5: First padded practice takeaways
- First big injury: Rookie safety Dane Belton breaks collarbone
- Ed had a 1-on-1 interview with second-year edge rusher Elerson Smith, who has had a good start to training camp. In Friday’s ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, you can hear some of what Smith had to say.
- Giants training camp, Week 1: 5 Risers and 3 fallers
- Evan Neal: ‘Nobody can criticize me harder than myself’
- Giants’ Andrew Adams is no longer ‘wet behind the ears’
- Day 4 practice report: First fight, and a whole lot more
- Day 3 practice report: Offense falters under pressure.
- Day 2 practice report: A big commotion about motion.
- Day 1 practice report: New day for the Giants’ offense.
- Brian Daboll and GM Joe Schoen kicked off camp with a joint press conference.
Find all the camp coverage you need via our Giants Training Camp StoryStream.