Good morning, New York Giants fans!
From Big Blue View
- Giants-Vikings ‘Kudos & Wet Willies’: Plenty of good, and bad, vs. Vikings
- Giants at Vikings: Stats and analytics from the Giants’ 27-24 loss
- Giants-Vikings: 5 plays that led to Saturday’s loss
- Giants were good Saturday, just not quite good enough
- NFC playoff picture: Giants remain in good position despite loss to Minnesota Vikings
Other Giant observations
Ojulari said his ankle got “rolled up on” and that X-rays taken after the game came back negative for any structural damage.
“It’s sore,” he said and expressed hope he will be able to play in the next game, on New Year’s Day against the Colts.
Have a Giants-related question? E-mail it to email@example.com and it might be featured in our weekly mailbag.
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page
BBV social platforms
Follow us on social media
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page
BBV podcasts: Click here to subscribe to BBV Radio