Will the New York Giants take control in the fight for an NFC playoff berth on Sunday night, or will they cede that to the Washington Commanders when the two 7-5-1 teams meet in a critical game at 8:20 p.m. ET on NBC?
Use this thread to discuss the game. Be sure to check out the post-game live stream by Nick Falato and Chris Pflum, and check out all of our post-game coverage.
More Giants-Commanders coverage
- Do the Commanders have an advantage over the Giants because of their bye week?
- Giants’ playoff scenarios? Don’t ask Brian Daboll to figure ‘em out
- Giants’ DC Wink Martindale: ‘We have our work cut out for us’ defending Washington
- Poll: 52% of Giants’ fans think they will defeat Commanders on Sunday night
- Like Giants, Commanders’ players felt Week 13 was really a loss
- Giants-Commanders, Week 15: How the Giants’ offense can succeed vs. Washington’s defense?
- Giants vs. Commanders, Week 15: What to expect when Washington has the ball
Follow us on social media
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page
BBV podcasts: Click here to subscribe to BBV Radio
Remaining Giants schedule
Week 16 — @ Minnesota Vikings (Dec. 24 | Time: 1 p.m. | TV: FOX)
Week 17 — vs. Indianapolis Colts (Jan. 1 | Time: 1 p.m. | TV: CBS)
Week 18 — @ Philadelphia Eagles (Jan. 7 or 8 | Time: TBD)