Running back Saquon Barkley, questionable with a neck injury, is expected to play.
Use this as your live thread throughout the game. Check back after the game for all of our post-game coverage, and check our YouTube page for the live reaction show from Chris Pflum and Nick Falato. See our Giants-Eagles StoryStream for full pre-game, in-game and post-game coverage.
More Giants-Eagles coverage
- Jalen Hurts, Eagles are what Giants hoped they would be with Daniel Jones
- Giants-Eagles, Week 14: What to expect when Philadelphia has the ball
- Giants vs. Eagles, Week 14: What to expect when the Giants have the ball
- To beat the Eagles, Giants will have to follow Commanders’ blueprint
- What’s up with the New York Giants’ offense?
Follow us on social media
BBV on Twitter: Follow @BigBlueView
Ed Valentine: Follow @Valentine_Ed
BBV on Facebook: Click here to like the Big Blue View Facebook page
BBV on YouTube: Subscribe to the Big Blue View YouTube channel
BBV on Instagram: Click here to follow our Instagram page
BBV podcasts: Click here to subscribe to BBV Radio
Remaining Giants schedule
Week 15 — @ Washington Commanders (Dec. 17 or 18 | Time: TBD)
Week 16 — @ Minnesota Vikings (Dec. 24 | Time: 1 p.m. | TV: FOX)
Week 17 — vs. Indianapolis Colts (Jan. 1 | Time: 1 p.m. | TV: CBS)
Week 18 — @ Philadelphia Eagles (Jan. 7 or 8 | Time: TBD)