Can the New York Giants get their first victory of the season Sunday afternoon at MetLife Stadium? Can they manage not to put a damper on the Eli Manning jersey retirement/Ring of Honor ceremony? The Big Blue View staff is unanimous in its opinion that they can. The majority of NFL analysts seem to agree.
Here are some predictions from around the Inter-Google:
- Five Thirty Eight gives the Giants a 61 percent chance of winning.
- Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com is picking the Giants.
- Pete Prisco of CBS Sports is picking the Giants.
- ESPN: Jordan Ranaan and Michael Rothstein are picking the Giants. ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI) gives the Giants a 63.2 percent chance of earning their first victory.
- The Sporting News is taking the Falcons in an upset.
- Four of seven USA Today analysts are picking the Giants.
- At Bleacher Report, four of six analysts are picking the Giants.
- At Pro Football Talk, Michael David Smith and Mike Floria are both taking the Giants to win.
- At Sports Illustrated, four of five analysts are picking the Giants.