The New York Giants traveled to Foxboro Massachusetts for another set of joint practices in advance of a preseason game. This time the Giants are practicing against the New England Patriots, who are a very familiar preseason opponent.
Of course, this is camp and preseason, so there’s plenty of news. The big news of the day is likely the TE Kyle Rudolph returning from the PUP list and CB Adoree Jackson going down with an ankle injury. But that isn’t everything that’s happened since the Giants played the Cleveland Browns.
In this podcast
- Kyle Rudolph returns from the PUP list
- Adoree Jackson’s injury and what it means
- Who can step in if Jackson’s injury is significant?
- What does Teddy Bridgewater being named the Bronco’s starter mean for the Giants?
- Breaking down the Giants’ roster moves to get to 80 players
Subscribe to our podcasts
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.