Wednesday will be anything but an ordinary day at training camp for the New York Giants. It is ‘FanFest’ day, the only time fans will be able to attend a practice in New Jersey during the 2021 training camp.
The Giants will practice in full pads from 6-8 p.m. ET at MetLife Stadium. The Giants PR Department said between 50-60,000 free tickets were allotted for the event. No telling how many of those ticket-holders will actually fill a seat at MetLife Wednesday evening, but it should be a fun event.
“I can’t wait, honestly. Honestly, I can’t. That’s been circled on my calendar,” Gints tight end Evan Engram said on Tuesday. “I do miss the fans at training camp every day like in the past. Just being back in the atmosphere and kind of getting a taste of what it’s going to be like come September 12th [Week 1 vs. the Denver Broncos], I’m definitely looking forward to it and can’t wait.”
Follow all of today’s action via the Twitter stream below. Also, please follow @BigBlueView on Twitter.
- 5 free-agent players the New York Giants could consider
- Giants training camp: Stock up, stock down
- Can Rob Sale put Giants’ offensive line together?
- Dave Gettleman on Saquon Barkley, offensive line, Daniel Jones
- New York Giants training camp, 8/10: Takeaways from Tuesday practice
- Giants’ Ryan Santoso waits for his chance ... wherever and whenever it comes