If you love the New York Giants and the community we’ve built here at Big Blue View, and you enjoy Instagram and working with graphics, do we have the opportunity for you.
Big Blue View is hiring an Instagram contributor. Keep reading to find out if this is the right opportunity for you.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who loves the Giants, has familiarity with Instagram, and has a comfort level with creating custom designs for that platform.
What skills and qualifications should you have?
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion for the New York Giants.
- Ideally already enjoys reading, commenting, and participating in the Big Blue View community.
- Wants Big Blue View to be a welcoming place for Giants fans across all platforms, including Instagram.
- Has a good eye for the type of content our readers want and will share engaging posts with our followers on Instagram.
- Previous experience running an Instagram account for a business purpose is not required, but is preferred.
How do you apply?
Please send a cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for the role and two sample Instagram posts based on stories from Big Blue View’s front page to SB Nation’s Associate Director of NFL communities, Jeanna Kelley, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also feel free to hit Jeanna up with any questions about the position, Big Blue View, or SB Nation in general.
This is a contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.