On this edition of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, former NFL player and scout Marc Lillibridge discusses why he loved what the New York Giants did in free agency and their Round 1 options in the upcoming 2021 NFL Draft.
- Lillibridge liked the signings of Kenny Golladay and Adoree’ Jackson despite the high price tags.
- He thinks the signing of defensive tackle Danny Shelton will prove to be an important one.
- Lillibridge said he believes the Giants’ young offensive line will be fine.
- Lillibridge said he believes Northwestern’s Rashawn Slater is the draft’s best offensive tackle, but that he won’t be available for the Giants at No. 11.
- The Giants, Lillibridge thinks, can go in several directions at No. 11.
- Kwity Paye is Lillibridge’s top edge rusher.
Subscribe to our podcasts
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network