On this edition of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, former NFL player and scout Marc Lillibridge discusses why he loved what the New York Giants did in free agency and their Round 1 options in the upcoming 2021 NFL Draft.
- Lillibridge liked the signings of Kenny Golladay and Adoree’ Jackson despite the high price tags.
- He thinks the signing of defensive tackle Danny Shelton will prove to be an important one.
- Lillibridge said he believes the Giants’ young offensive line will be fine.
- Lillibridge said he believes Northwestern’s Rashawn Slater is the draft’s best offensive tackle, but that he won’t be available for the Giants at No. 11.
- The Giants, Lillibridge thinks, can go in several directions at No. 11.
- Kwity Paye is Lillibridge’s top edge rusher.
Subscribe to our podcasts
Subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network