The New York Giants appear to be completely committed to Daniel Jones as their starting quarterback. It would be a massive surprise to see them select a passer at 11th overall, but that doesn’t mean that the quarterback position is off the table altogether.
So if the Giants could select a quarterback later in the draft, what kind of player could they pick? We couldn’t talk quarterbacks without bringing Mark Schofield into the conversation. Joe and I asked Mark about the depth of the position in general, as well as a few specific players we wanted to drill down on.
In this podcast
- Should the Giants select a quarterback at some point in the draft, and why?
- Which later-round quarterbacks could make sense for the Giants’ offense?
- Are there any UDFAs the Giants could, or should, prioritize?
- The Giants like drafting Senior Bowl MVPs, so what should we know about Kellen Mond?
- Could Notre Dame QB Ian Book make sense as a potential pick?
- Explaining Mac Jones’ rising draft stock?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and League-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.