The Reese’s Senior Bowl has been the traditional start of The Draft Process each year. But this year has been anything but normal, and the Senior Bowl is the big event on the road to the 2021 NFL Draft. This is the NFL’s best chance to see a broad swath of this years’ prospects on the same field under the same circumstances.
That could have a larger impact on the NFL teams’ draft strategies than in previous years. The New York Giants have paid close attention to the Senior Bowl over the last few seasons,
Joe DeLeone, Nick Falato, and I took a break from breaking down the Giants’ roster and shared our thoughts about the Senior Bowl and which players could interest the Giants the most.
In this podcast
- Which prospects jumped out at the most?
- Which running backs distinguished themselves?
- Could any of the wide receivers appeal to the Giants?
- Did any of the linebackers show enough to entice the Giants?
- Could any of the EDGE players help the Giants’ pass rush?
- Could any of the defensive backs at the Senior Bowl help the Giants’ secondary
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and league-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.