New York Giants linebacker Tae Crowder joined this episode of the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast to discuss his successful rookie season in the NFL.
Among the things we talked about:
- Crowder’s recent purchase of a car for his mom, upgrading her wheels from an aging Honda Accord to a Mercedes.
- His misadventures in learning to spell his full first name, which is Dequartavious.
- Some of the perks of being Mr. Irrelevant, the last player selected in the draft.
- His rise to starting status with the Giants.
- A breakdown of his signature play, the scoop and score fumble recovery that provided the winning points in the Giants’ Week 6 victory over the Washington Football Team. Crowder admitted he pulled his hamstring, subsequently causing him to miss five games, reaching down to pick up that Kyle Allen fumble.
- His respect for Blake Martinez.
- Crowder’s scouting reports on a couple of former Georgia teammates, edge Azeez Ojulari and cornerback D.J. Daniel, who could be on the Giants’ radar during the upcoming draft.
Give a listen to the full episode below.
Subscribe to our podcasts
Subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | iHeart Radio
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network