When it comes to the New York Giants, most of the discussion over the last decade or so has been about the offensive line. And even after all their investments over the years, with high draft picks and expensive free agents, they just can’t seem to get the OL well and truly solved.
It looked as though they got on track to finally put their blocking woes behind them in the second half of 2020, but looming cap issues could cause the line to be reshuffled yet again.
Nick Falato, Joe DeLeone, and I go over all of this, and more, in our look at the Giants’ offensive line.
In this podcast
- How did the offensive line progress over the course of the season
- What are the Giants’ strengths on the offensive line?
- What does the hiring of Rob Sale mean for the line?
- What do the futures of Nate Solder and Kevin Zeitler look like?
- What to do about Will Hernandez and Shane Lemieux?
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast, Nick Falato’s fantasy football previews and League-wide recaps, or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.