Good morning, New York Giants fans!
Joe Judge promises things will get better
Fans, at least the ones bothering to show up, are booing. The Giants are steamrolling toward a fifth straight double-digit loss season. Head coach Joe Judge was asked if he could give fans any assurance things would improve. He tried.
“This is definitely going to get better, so there you go. I don’t know what kind of guarantee they want, but I can assure everyone out there that’s a Giants fan and they want to know when it’s going to turn. I can tell them right now we’re working tirelessly to make sure we get this thing turned around in the right direction, not just for short-term results, but for long-term success,” Judge said.
Valentine’s View: Words. Meaningless ones that we have heard before. Too many times. From too many head coaches. I understand the question put Judge in a no-win situation. Still, vague, empty promises are not what is needed. Better football is needed. Victories are needed.
Soon, maybe as soon as this Sunday against the Carolina Panthers, Leonard Williams and his teammates are going to be greeted by something worse than booing. Empty MetLife Stadium seats and silence.
In case you missed it
- Giants players react to the booing of fans during Sunday’s loss to the Rams
- Giants’ rookies Aaron Robinson, Elerson Smith will return to practice this week
- Giants vs. Rams: Snaps, stats, and PFF grades
- Giants roster moves: Pro-Bowl LB Benardrick McKinney reportedly signed to practice squad
- Giants-Rams ‘Kudos & Wet Willies’ review: Giants once again look like they don’t belong
- Giants vs. Rams: 5 plays that mattered in lopsided Giants’ loss
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
BBV social platforms
Have a Giants-related question? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and it might be featured in our weekly mailbag.