The New York Giants are 7-point underdogs Sunday vs. the Dallas Cowboys, and NFL analysts don’t have much faith in the Giants’ ability to come away with an upset victory.
- FiveThirtyEight gives the Giants a 26 percent chance of upsetting Dallas.
- Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com is picking Dallas, but says “a nail-biter should not be a surprise.”
- CBS Sports picks the Cowboys because they are “rolling right now.”
- At ESPN, beat writers Jordan Ranaan (Giants) and Todd Archer (Cowboys) are picking Dallas. ESPN’s Football Power Index gives the Giants a 27.1 percent chance of pulling off the upset.
- The Sporting News says “The Cowboys’ hype is coming, and it builds with another NFC East victory at home.”
- At USA Today, six of seven analysts are taking Dallas. Only Jarrett Bell was brave (foolish?) enough to pick the Giants.
- FOX Sports is picking the Cowboys to both win and cover.
- DK Nation is picking the Cowboys to win, but the Giants to cover.
- All five analysts at SI.com are picking Dallas.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.