The Giants, of course, are starting over with rookie head coach Joe Judge after winning only 12 games over the past three seasons.
The Steelers went 8-8 a season ago, a year that saw star quarterback Ben Roethlisberger play only two games before needing surgery on his throwing elbow. Roethlisberger is back and there are expectations that if his elbow holds up the Steelers could make a run at their first playoff berth since 2017.
We will have full coverage all week, including;
- Our usual ‘have the ball’ previews, looking at the offensive and defensive matchups.
- A ‘5 questions’ post with input from our friends at Behind The Steel Curtain.
- Emory Hunt will have a key matchups video that will post on our YouTube channel and be used here.
- Mark Schofield will offer an offensive game plan showing how the Giants might attack trhe Pittsburgh defense.
- BBV Radio will offer insight, analysis and interviews all week.
- A player spotlight feature on Friday will offer a look at a key player to focus on. This Friday — Roethlisberger.
- News, injury updates and features based on this week’s media availability.
All of this, incidentally, FREE and without the need to subscribe to anything!
So, please keep it here as we get you ready for the Giants’ 2020 season opener.