Good morning, New York Giants fans!
Daniel Jones: Group effort to replace Barkley
The theme for the Giants since Saquon Barkley was lost for the season has been that everyone just has to do their jobs. Quarterback Daniel Jones stuck to that mantra Wednesday when asked about generating explosive plays on offense without the star running back.
“We talked a little bit about generating explosive plays as an offense and everyone doing their job. I think that’s the way we’re going to do it,” Jones said. “We have a lot of guys who can make plays. It’s about everyone doing what they have to do to execute as an offense. That’s the way we are going to be most effective. It’s not any one guy, it’s not a couple guys. It’s all of us executing to put the ball into position to score points to make those explosive plays and keep drives going. It’s not one guy or two guys, it’s the group stepping up and I’m confident we’ll be able to do that.”
In case you missed it
- Giants’ Logan Ryan: “0-2 is horrible,” but the season isn’t over
- Kyle Shanahan: Nick Mullens “likely” starter for 49ers at QB vs. Giants
- Joe Judge: Devonta Freeman’s role, and more takeaways
- Film Study: What can Devonta Freeman bring to the New York Giants?
- Giants’ QB coach Jerry Schuplinski: Turnovers overshadow good play by Daniel Jones
You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.
You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.
You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:
BBV social platforms
BBV Radio (available on all of your favorite podcast platforms)