Safety Adrian Colbert (quad) is the only player the Giants have ruled out of Sunday’s game due to injury. Colbert first appeared on the injury report Thursday when he was listed as “limited”, but was ruled out after not practicing Friday.
On the other side of the coin, rookie linebacker Tae Crowder (hamstring) was a full participant in practice for the second day in a row.
Wide receiver Golden Tate was seen running routes during Friday’s practice but is still listed as “limited” in the practice report and is officially questionable for Sunday’s game.
The Giants full injury report
- Adrian Colbert (quad) - did not practice - OUT
- Golden Tate (hamstring) - limited practice - questionable
- Carter Coughlin (hamstring) - limited practice - questionable
- Tae Crowder (hamstring) - full practice
Bears injury report
- Khalil Mack (knee) - limited practice - questionable
- Robert Quinn (ankle) - full practice
- Akiem Hicks (illness) - full practice
- Jimmy Graham (veteran rest) - full practice
- Ted Ginn Jr. (veteran rest) - full practice