The 2020 season didn’t start out the way the New York Giants might have hoped. They were the underdogs against the Pittsburgh Steelers but for much of the game it looked as though the Giants might be able to pull off the upset.
As we know, that didn’t come to pass, and the Giants ultimately fell 26-16 to the Steelers. However, there’s much more to the story of the game than the final score. As is our tradition, the Chris and Joe Show went back to the tape following Monday night’s loss to get a better feel for how and why the game went the way it did.
In This Podcast
- What happened with the offensive line?
- What were the issues with the running game?
- The T.J. Watt interception was the turning point
- Did the Giants’ change in coverage hurt them in the second half?
- What did we notice in the new defensive scheme?
- Comparing and contrasting Jabrill Peppers and Diontae Johnson on special teams
How to subscribe
Whether you’re into the ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast or you find ‘The Chris and Joe Show’ more to your liking, you can subscribe to Big Blue View Radio from the show’s home page, our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page and all of your favorite podcast apps:
Finally, be sure to check out all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.