The New York Giants are at work in training camp, even if that work looks vastly different than anything we have seen in other NFL training camps.
Below, photos from Tuesday’s work at Quest Diagnostics Training Center, provided courtesy of the Giants.
A few quick takeaways:
- We see that Markus Golden, fresh off signing his free agent tender, has taken the field.
- Evan Engram running is nice to see after his 2019 foot issues.
- Linebacker Ryan Connelly, coming off a torn ACL, is not wearing any sort of brace or wrap on his surgically-repaired knee. A good sign.
- Tight end Levine Toilolo is a biiiig man.
Our thanks to the Giants for passing these along.
- Alex Bachman catches a pass. Giants.com
- James Bradberry runs a sprint. Giants.com
- Ryan Connelly with no brace or wrap on his surgically-repaired knee. Giants.com
- Wide receiver Cody Core concentrates on a catch. Giants.com
- Punter Riley Dixon gets in some work. Giants.com
- Evan Engram, coming back from foot surgery, runs. Giants.com
- Kyler Fackrell Giants.com
- Markus Golden Giants.com
- Kaden Smith Giants.com
- Leonard Williams, despite an injured hamstring, running. Giants.com
- Blake Martinez Giants.com
- David Mayo Giants.com
- Levine Toilolo Giants.com